• Total Topics: 2934
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: Explanation  (Read 1122 times)

Baruch

• Guest |
Explanation
« on: June 08, 2007, 10:21:10 AM »
Hello Guild,

A couple of weeks ago my brother (Goruc)  and I (Baruch) joined this guild but you havent seen us online yet. There are several reasons for that. First is that I dont play WoW very much at the moment (dont feel so good). Second is, the time that we play, we do with our alliance chars.

When we moved our character to the turalyon server, we planned to play them ofcourse, specially after we were invited to this guild. However during the transfer (the odd hour when we were online) our alliance chars were invited into an old friends guild and a bit later we moved to a recently formed guild. I must say we both like it a lot setting up the guild and getting people ready for Karazhan and it turned out to be kind of a day job. So sadly I have to say that playing our horde characters can take some time.

Again I must say this was not planned at all and we greatly appriciate the invitation to the guild. We might play these character again sometime but not in the near future, so if you remove them from the guild, I fully understand.

Tooske, very sorry it turned out this way. Loved to play with you again. But tbh I forgot how much more fun I had playing warlock instead of shaman.

Best regards and good luck in the amazing world of warcraft.

Baruch

Doll

• Forum Lich
  • Re: Explanation
    « Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:47:11 AM »
    Fully understand playing a warlock over shammy.... shame alliance warlocks arent real warlocks thou  ;)

Doll

Doll 80 Warlock - Itch 74 Priest - Bemi 80 Paladin - Cork 70 Rogue
    Mooq 70 Druid - Groin 70 Hunter - Onic 70 Mage - Past 71 Warrior
    Trickzy 76 Shaman - Skorpan 70 Death Knight