• Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Please Read

Welcome to the Dawn of the Undead forums.

For the time being registration on the website is closed.

If you wish to get in touch with us or discuss joining the guild then please join our discord server, links to which you can find on the left hand side.

Thank you

Author Topic: recruiting  (Read 2197 times)

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
  • Forum Lich
  • recruiting
    « on: March 06, 2007, 11:47:26 AM »
    - = [ We have now started limited recruitment to meet our future raid needs] = -

We are now starting to recruit a limited number of some classes for our future raid attempts in TBC. Feel free to apply in game or by a message to a officer in this forum
    We are looking for characters level 68 and up

Class Vacancies:

Druid - open
    Hunter - Closed
    Mage - Closed
    Priest - open
    Rogue - Closed
    Shaman - Closed
    Warlock - Closed
    Warrior - Closed
    Paladin-Open

Open - We have one vacancy for this class
    Maybe - If you are something special, then you might get in
    Closed - Forget it. We are not recruiting this class

Be prepared to tell the following;

* Your reason for leaving your previous guild and why you want to join us.

* Confirm that the character you are applying for is your main. We are not inviting alts.

* Your raid attunements and experience.

* Confirm that you can attend raids until 23:00-24:00 if needed. People who leave at 22:00 every time can mess up raids while we find replacements.

If accepted, you must to be prepared for a trial raid with us, possibly two.
    This helps you to decide if is right for you to join us without committing yourself. It also helps us to decide if you are what we are looking for.

Contact Higgo, erebus or hruktar in game
    Cheers
    Higgo

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 11:52:06 PM by higgo »

-Trolloknol-

• Guest |
    Re: recruiting -application-
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 09:25:59 PM »
    Hello Dawn of the undead,

Well i dont know where to begin..... you all know im Trolloknol and ive been in Dotu for a year and i must say i loved it. But there was this incedent a couple of Weeks ago and i think everyone in Dotu knows where im talking about. Well i left then with a couple of people and i think this was a bad dission. When i left i realised itwas maybe a bit to quick to leave the guild. When 2 weeks where over i just dont felth like playing WOW so i stopped playing for a couple off weeks and my friend watched after my account. Hes not really a powerleveler so Trolloknol is only lvl 67 ofc im going to try lvling him up to 70 as soon as possible. And i was wondering if you guys would want to take me back ive gained a lot of experiance in this guild my first MC my last MC Hakkar kill many late nights off trying out new tactics for bosses and i mis that. Well i think everyone knows me and i know everyone in the guild :D. Thats the reason i want to join Dotu again :).

Well i would love to link my gear but i forgot the site where i can make the profie (Could some one link plz :D)
    You guys know im able to stay late for raids every day off the week accept Wednesday because i need to football then. My vacation is coming up in june i got some big weeks a head off me i need to make some exames so i need to study alot but still able to play wow. I know you guys dont accept hunters but i was wondering if you could make an acception for an old friend :) atleast i hope you guys still see me that way. I know it isent a big apllication but im a bit lazy :P..

Well what can i say my friend as lvled up a mage to lvl 21 so im thinking off lvling him if not i could always go on my druid (after i level Trollo ofc) the name of my mage is Omgimonfire and my druids name is Milkvendor. I will try to level Milkvendor quick hes lvl 48 now so if i push a little harder ill be able to raid with him since you guys need druids.

Well i hope to see a lot off my friends soon like Bordo,Snillet (Ye i know we havent been friends in the past there where times we could kill each other but we can live with each other right :P?) i hope others are still in this guild like Erebus Higgo Hruktar doll Zombina!! Well check you later need to finish watching 300 :P (movie rocks tbh).... like anorex always Lies! (Trolloknol) Noes! (Anorex) Nevah! etc :P.... wait im for getting Hack awsome dude tbh hope to see you soon m8t :D

Hack

• Code Monkey |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: recruiting
    « Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 11:32:04 PM »
    forgetting me? well thats against your 'app' to start with!

I will say we are very top heavy on hunters at the moment but if you are willing to lash yourself and level your mage and druid.. ;)

as for linking kit.. dont worry about that, check the armory on blizzards site:
    http://armory.wow-europe.com if the site works that is...
    Hack, Ryot, Hackmage, Mooer, Asylum, Hackster, Slinkee, Boneyman..
    Back and still being a sucky Arms warrior!

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »
    As far as I remember we discussed this earlier and I whisped you saying you were welcome back, but then I heard nothing until now. I agree with Hack that we are very heavy on hunters though... hint hint

glorfidel

• Forum Abomination
    « Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 02:21:12 PM »
    300 rocks indeed