• Total Topics: 2820
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Author Topic: The day of betrayal....  (Read 17948 times)

Horngirl

• Guest |
The day of betrayal....
« on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:13 AM »
Yeaaaah, this is a little (may not be little, i don't really know!) story i'm writing. Before all you ask why i'm putting one on here, Diantul told me to!
Anyway, gonna start now:

Moonglade, the beautiful night elf land, where taurens and night elves reside in peace. The moonlight skittered across the land, letting the shadow of the trees stretch into the atmosphere. It was near the lunar festival, and already the Cenarion Circle were celebrating. The taurens waited impatiently outside a small den, where saber cubs stayed. One of these taurens was in cat form, her mane was a beautiful blonde, which shone as the moonlight sparkled it's beauty onto her. This was Hornie, a respected, high ranked  tauren of the Cenarion Circle.
"Horn, when is she coming?" One of the druids asked impatiently, laying across the grass in bear form.
"She'll be here shortly, besides, she told me to come alone" Horn smiled. "Go to the festival, I'll be there shortly, i promise."
"Fine." The bear grunted, heaving himself up.
She watched the bear dissapear into the forest, her ears flicked as she heard the bears massive paws thudding against the ground.
"Hornie! I'm glad you could make it!"
Horn turned to the voice, the panther slid out of the bushes, it's markings on it's shoulder absorbed the moonlight, making it glow. It was Twinkle, daughter of Arch druid Sunpaw.
"What do you want, Twinkle? I better not be missing out anything important."
"Well, i just wanted to tell you how proud i am of you, my girl...." Twinkle started. "I even hear from my parents that they plan on promoting you to be the next arch druid!"
"The....next arch druid?" Hornie repeated, startled. "Why would they do that?"
"That's what i want to know, actually. It seems incredible how they would choose a tauren over their own daughter" Twinkle spat.
Horn watched, as a whole pack of druids slid out of hiding, there was at least five of them, all in cat form.
"Would you mind telling me why you think they would do such a thing?" Twinkle asked, stretching. "Why they'd choose a filthy tauren over their own daughter!?"
Hornie crouched into her battle position, "Watch your mouth, elf! I merely help out and do what I'm told, something you're clearly not capable of doing!"
Twinkle smirked, "My, my, what a temper you have."
She looked around at the other druids, growling. Horn got her claws out, ready to defend herself if she had to. Twinkle strode around her, keeping her head high.
"Hornie, you are clearly a fool," Twinkle said. "You can't kill six druids now, can you?"
"Hmph, i can if they're elves," Horn grinned.
"Pathetic whelp!" Twinkle spat, baring her fangs at Horn. "You need to learn some manners when you're talking to people who are worth more than you!"
Horn walked up to Twinkle, till they were face to face.
"You...." she said slowly. "Are worth nothing..."
Twinkle roared in anger, swing her paw at Horn. It was dodged easily.
"Enough of this foolishness!" Twinkle yelled. "I've had enough of you getting all the attension, you're merely a pathetic orphan!"
"SHUT UP!" Horn screamed, flinging herself at Twinkle.
They fought on the ground, snarling at each other. That was, till the other elves attacked. They grabbed Hornie by the tail and her back paws, biting down with all their strength. Horn roared in pain, twisted around, and slammed the nearest panther with her paw. The elves dragged her off Twinkle, the elf was cut across the face, fresh blood trinkled down her cheek. They threw Horn over to the den.
"Kill her...." Twinkle croaked, her voice was echoed by growls.

Well, thats how I'm starting it, i hope you're all enjoying it so far, i might carry it on later.

/Horngirl  8)

Diantul

• Guest |
Re: The day of betrayal....
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 04:07:37 AM »
Love the story (i know more that what has been told ^^ but im not gona spoil it for ya all) hope you post more soon Hornie :)
From how much i have heard so far i would say it is the best Warcraft story ever!...but i would say that wouldnt i Horn ^^
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 04:18:08 AM by Diantul »

Archelon

• Guest |
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 05:18:23 AM »
Omfg........ You have some talent there........

That was brilliant, and i cant wait to hear the rest of it............

oh great, now i've read that, i need to know how it finishes, Now you HAVE to tell me the rest of the story, im intrigued

Can't wait for the next part

I agree with Diantul, it is shaping up to be THE best warcraft story i have ever seen, and im sure you can carry it on and make it even better, but then again, i am kinda bias :P

Archie.........

anorexic

• Guest |
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »
wall of text crits you for 20000000000   you die :(

lol nice 1 m8 was a good read .

Hack

• Code Monkey |
  • Forum Lich
  • Re: The day of betrayal....
    « Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 11:21:23 AM »
    lol, saw the post last night but was too tired to read it.. just read it and its great. I am sure I have heard of this 'Hornie' character before though.. Hrrmmm..

Looking forward to some more :D (you should be able to edit your original post if you want to keep it all in the same place)
    Hack, Ryot, Hackmage, Mooer, Asylum, Hackster, Slinkee, Boneyman..
    Back and still being a sucky Arms warrior!

Naddral

• Guest |
    « Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 12:46:26 PM »
    my my our little girl has grown into a woman, that was excellent horny. I think you may just have a career path in writing books  ;)

Doll

• Forum Lich
  • Re: The day of betrayal....
    « Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 01:16:09 PM »
    Cool!

Doll :-X

Doll 80 Warlock - Itch 74 Priest - Bemi 80 Paladin - Cork 70 Rogue
    Mooq 70 Druid - Groin 70 Hunter - Onic 70 Mage - Past 71 Warrior
    Trickzy 76 Shaman - Skorpan 70 Death Knight

Horngirl

• Guest |
    « Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »
    wall of text crits you for 20000000000   you die :(

You miss rabbit.
    Rabbit crit you for 1.
    You die,
    You are confused.

Lol ^_^ Ty for the replies all, i'll hopefully get the next part up soon.

Horngirl

• Guest |
    « Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 09:13:46 PM »
    Zomg, can't be asked to edit post. I'm evil, like Twinkle (I AM TWINKLE! MUHUHAHAHA!)
    Anyway, part 2!

The elves surrounded Horn, their paws slamming on the ground, their claws ready. Horn crouched back into her battle position, her back paws now had blood leaking down onto the floor, making the soil darker. She looked around her, growling a warning. The elves charged, two of them forcing themselves into the air, their paws stretched out.  Horn spun towards them, and thrusted her head forward.  Horn hesitated as she heard her huge horns slicing into flesh, but then swung her head around, throwing the two corpses back onto the grass. She turned towards the other three, fresh blood splattering on the ground from her horns. CHarging towards them, she lowered her head, using her horns to her advantage.
       Only one elf had the sense to jump out of the way, the other two tried to skid underneath her, but failed, and slid onto her horns. Hornie reached forward and grabbed the nearest elf, dragging it towards her and biting it in the stomach, dragging the corpse down the spike that was her horn. She pushed the corpses back to the ground, and faced the last elf.
    "Do not fight me, elf." She demanded. "You have seen what has happened to your comrades, now stand down!"
    The elf stared at her, it's misty yellow eyes glowed in anger.
    "I will not listen to you, tauren!" It spat. "Now, FIGHT ME!"
    It sprang towards her, it's mouth wide open, ready to bite down. Hornie ducked and rammed her paw into the panther's chest, forcing it to the ground, unconsious.
    "Twinkle....." Horn croaked, walking to the den. "Where......?"
    She heard a soft purr echoing from the den, and immediatly went to investigate. Twinkle sat at the back, licking a tiny saber cub. The cub was uncomfortable, struggling to get free.
    "Get out, Twinkle!" Horn yelled.
    "Why? I need to look after them too" Twinkle mewed. "Besides, i won't hurt them....."
    Horn stared in horror as she saw Twinkle get her claws out,
    ".....much"

I said Horn WAAAAAAAY too much during that paragraph, ah well.
    I hope you still enjoying it :)

/Horngirl 8)
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:44:27 AM by Horngirl »

Synth

• Guest |
    « Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »
    Haha very good, althogh you are right the worn horn is a tad over used there :P Very enjoyable stories HG, keep it up.

Diantul

• Guest |
    « Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 10:14:37 PM »
    Yay Part 2, Keep em coming Hornie, i love this story, its getting to the good part imho :P

if you ask me, NOT ENOUGH HORNS ^^
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 02:15:34 AM by Diantul »

Ziza

• Guest |
    « Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »
    Keep em coming! ^^
    Too much horns for my liking, but it's exciting. I hope this is only the beginning.  :P

Archelon

• Guest |
    « Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 05:02:32 AM »
    You can never have too many horns tbh......

Part 2 has made me want to read the rest of it even more

Its getting better ;)

Hope ya post the rest

:D

Archie.......

Horngirl

• Guest |
    « Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 05:16:37 PM »
    Aye, guess i did use Horn too much in part 2, but i'll try not to use it so much this time.
    Part 3!

The tiny saber cub screamed in fear as the paws around it got tighter, it shut it's eyes as it waited for death....but nothing ever happened. It slowly opened one eye, confused. What it saw, however, was the most shocking thing it'll probably ever see.
        Twinkle was rammed to the back of the den, pinned down by Horn, her blue eyes glowed brighter than a turquoise, her fangs looked too big for her mouth, her opponents blood turned her golden mane into a blood red collar around her neck. Twinkle stared up at her, in shock and fear, a huge cut across her face. Emitting a low growl, she too bared her fangs at the opponent, but they were nothing compared to the beast's above her. The cub stared on, unaware of it's fate that was getting closer.
       Horn swooped her head down, and bit Twinkle's shoulder, her beastly eyes widening as blood was poured into her mouth. She heard Twinkle scream in pain.....she didn't care....
    At all....
    She bit down harder, this time on Twinkle's neck, it was as if she didn't care about anything else in the world, only to kill her foe. She reared back as she heard a screech, but it wasn't Twinkle. The injured night elf merely grinned at her.
    "Hmph, Horn, you fool...." she choked, pointing behind her.
    Horn turned around. A male panther stood in front of her, his white marking were dimmed by the shade. In his mouth, was a dead cub.
    "No......" Hornie whispered, a tear ran down her face.

There ya go!

/Horngirl  8)

Diantul

• Guest |
    « Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »
    Still loving the story ^^ i want more  :P