• Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Please Read

Welcome to the Dawn of the Undead forums.

For the time being registration on the website is closed.

If you wish to get in touch with us or discuss joining the guild then please join our discord server, links to which you can find on the left hand side.

Thank you

Author Topic: Cool druid [Accepted]  (Read 288 times)

Sheogo

• Forum Acolyte
  • Cool druid [Accepted]
    « on: June 10, 2019, 12:37:58 AM »
    Sup, cool druid here. I'm kinda looking for new (raiding) horizons, hence my post here.

1) name, class, level, spec, alts

Sheogo-Turalyon
    120 druid feral/resto (415, 418)
    I got some non-maintained alts, not worth mentioning.

2) Provide link for your armoury:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/turalyon/sheogo

3) where are you from and how old are you?

I'm 25, dutch nationality. Currently living in iceland.

4) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?

I'd be my own damn raid boss. People would try to kill my character! But if this is not feasible, I'd have a mechanic where people would have to /laugh at a lame knock knock joke.

5) Do you have an authenticator?

I used to have one like almost a decade ago for the lil pupper. but nowadays I cba.

6) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?

Death charger reins, just because I ran stratholme for like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages in tbc.

7) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?

The dutch destroyers, mainly due to lacking raiding scene. I still love the people inside though, they are my homies <3.

8.) Do you know anyone in DotU?

Adamaa and Jínkx. They can vouch for my healing skills, especially jínx has admitted in the past that I am a better healer than he is. Thanks mate <3.

9 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?

I am fine with whatever, I mostly need appreciating and open-mindedness for stupid jokes I might bring. I also demand many /pat or /pet's. If these are not given, I might reconsider my application.

10) should questions like these be taken serious at all?

Yes, it will give you a better idea of who I am. The answer: a very cool druid dude.

11) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?

Mainly due to the 2 guys mentioned above.

So, I started raiding in uldir restoration. And I feel like I performed that what I deem as an acceptable level in boda. But, I am switching to feral dps for 8.2 and beyond, with restoration as offspec. I made this switch very recently. so all my stats are basically still of resto. But I am confident that I perform at an acceptable base level, with room for growth as well. So for clarities sake this is a feral druid application.

Other facts I want to share is that I consider Torchic the cutest pokemon. Fight me on this if you need to. Piplup is an acceptable second mention as well.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:29:41 AM by Moykky »

DatboiJez

• Forum Acolyte
  • Re: Cool druid
    « Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:44:43 AM »
    I will not vouch for you as a better healer! however i will vouch for your joke making skills, overall tactics execution and being the second best druid i know. seriously though, you're a good mate.

Bob

• Officer |
    • Forum Banshee
    « Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 09:50:20 PM »
    Hey thanks for the app

We'll discuss it and get back to you.

Bob

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 10:23:28 PM »
    Hey Sheogo,

Added you in game for a chat. You can also add my btag Moykkymoo#2852 or join the discord, link is on the forum banner :)

Talk soon!

-Möy

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Cool druid [Accepted]
    « Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 02:29:23 AM »
    Accepted!