• Online Today: 13
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 3
Total: 3

Please Read

Welcome to the Dawn of the Undead forums.

For the time being registration on the website is closed.

If you wish to get in touch with us or discuss joining the guild then please join our discord server, links to which you can find on the left hand side.

Thank you

Author Topic: Hemii Warlock Application. [Accepted]  (Read 328 times)

AdiMan1177

• Forum Acolyte
  • Hemii Warlock Application. [Accepted]
    « on: January 28, 2019, 04:03:08 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts

My character name is Hemii, she is an Orc Destro Warloc at lvl 120. ilvl 388

2) where are you from and how old are you?

I am from the UK, in particular the North West, near to Warrington, and I am 30 years old.

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?

This is a hard one… Maybe the Lich King, but that’s just for the armour… It would be too cold to be him..

4) Do you have an authenticator?

Not at the moment

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?

Outside of Wow, becoming a father. Inside of WoW, there have been many. I have been playing since BETA for Vanilla. Getting to 60 in vanilla was an accomplishment and then to be in the best guild on Deathwing server, being the first guild to clear MC and the AQ 20/40 all the way to killing Lich King Heroic 25Man. Such a grind, but to be one of the first to do it. 100% worth it. I stopped playing then for a while and then came back a few times here and there. However now I have a little boy, I don’t have time to go out and as such, once he is in bed I game, in particular I WoW….

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?

I am currently in Voodoo, however they aren’t a serious guild. With the raid leader turning up 20mins late. I can’t take them serious. I wish to leave and join you guys in order to progress in a mature environment (although sometimes not too mature I hope. Laughter is the fuel of life!!

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?

Brackers who is in your guild is my best mate IRL.

8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?

Mature language is a must is it not? To be taken seriously, you need to be serious. There is always a time for a laugh and having fun and I love to have a laugh, however swearing and being rude/racist/whatever else ist, just isn’t needed.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?

Of course, If people don’t take this serious, then they wont take the guild or its people serious and then they ruin it for those that do care!

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?

I have seen the extent of your raiding prowess, having watched Brackers raid with you guys, and now that I am able to raid more, I would love to be able to join and help you in further progression. As I mentioned earlier, I have been a hardccore raider in the past (even having a top 10 EU char) so I am not afraid of spending all night wiping on a boss, and I wont moan at doing so. At the end of the day I am here to enjoy myself and not to moan after all I can think of a few worse things I could be wiping all night now I am a father…..

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/Hemii

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch. If I am not online and you would like to talk, contact Brackers, he will be able to reach me.

If it is you are not recruiting for the raid team, then I am happy to join as a social, just so I can play in the same guild as Brackers, and hopefully tag on to some M+ Keys.

Many Thanks
    Adam,

My Battle.Net: AdiMan1177 #2895
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:10:09 PM by Moykky »

Brackers

• Forum Acolyte
  • Re: Hemii Warlock Application.
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 05:13:32 PM »
    Confirming my link with Hemii :), would be a good addition!

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 04:37:17 PM »
    Thanks for the application Hemii!

We'll take a look and try to get back to you soon :)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 04:09:56 PM »
    Accepted as a social member, will add your bnet, talk soon.