• Total Topics: 3008
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Author Topic: Morgande holy/shadow priest application [Rejected]  (Read 236 times)

Morgande

• Forum Acolyte
  • Morgande holy/shadow priest application [Rejected]
    « on: January 22, 2019, 08:26:50 AM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts
    So far morgande my priest lvl 120 shadow and holy, with 4 alts atm all low level
    2) where are you from and how old are you?
    Orignally from nyc and moved to ireland
    3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
    Heigan the unclean because who doesnt love to dance
    4) Do you have an authenticator?
    yes
    5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
    3 manning 25 man heigan the unclean while the rest of the raid was dead on the floor watching. Took 45 mins but shows what you are suppose to do; is do the dance of a fight not how good your dps or heals are. Highest on the meters is great but only if you are fulfilling the role that has to be done to complete the encounter. It means clicking cubes on magtheridon, not standing in "stuff", tab targets kill the adds.
    6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
    Current guild is "Lost souls of Azeroth" The player base signs up for raids and does not turn up. We have to pug half the raid. Players are not looking at videos or forums on boss mechanics for raiding or mythic dungeons.
    7) Do you know anyone in DotU?
    no
    8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
    a (do i get a cookie?)
    9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?
    Depends on the instance?
    10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else? I played from vanilla to cata on khaz modan years ago then on ysera. On ysera i raided with "impending doom 2" That would have been my last guild that i liked. With the recession back in 2008 I moved to ireland. Raiding on a US server from Ireland with high latency was not a runner. I hated cataclysm and panda land sounded horrible so i quit playing. I started back about 2 months ago and i am now looking to clear content. I have a level 10 mythic key and am struggling on finding groups that are serious about running instances. Pugging takes 5 times longer than organzined guild runs.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 06:26:51 PM by Grazzy »

Grazzy

• Guild Master |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Morgande holy/shadow priest application
    « Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 06:26:39 PM »
    Thank you for your application.
    The current standing of the guild raid roster is full, and we don't recruit to bench people.
    So we'll have to reject your application.

- Grazzy