• Total Topics: 2966
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Author Topic: Request to join Mythic raiding team [Accepted]  (Read 128 times)

Brackers

• Forum Acolyte
  • Request to join Mythic raiding team [Accepted]
    « on: January 08, 2019, 08:49:45 PM »
    1) Character name Brackers , MM Hunter, level 120 ilvl 381 - no alts and I know it makes a difference in the next raid my Heart of Azeroth is level 37, I'm on that Artifact Power hunt!
    2) I'm from the UK - North West - Warrington if any of your UK guildies know it :)
    3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why? Forgive me as I answered this question last, as you'll read below I signed up to play WoW in Legion so I have very little to go off on this one. I think I would be a mix of looking like Mythrax who is hench and the abilities/tactics of the Eye of Il'gynoth, that guy was possibly the most irritating boss and if someone is going to fight me I am going to make it as annoying as possible haha!
    4) Yes 100% - I aint getting hacked
    5) I am fairly new to the game (started in Legion) so achievements aren't something I have focused on. Something I am proud of though is my association with Eximius before they disbanded, we were pushing realm firsts on Outland in Legion, especially in Nighthold
    6) Current Guild is Voodoo (I have seen Beyond has applied as well haha. I have only really just joined them but I join guilds to push end game content, should you accept me you will find I am laid back and happy to help anyone but I come from a raiding guild that had specific rules e.g. be on time, be ready with flasks, pots, food etc, be focused. The experience I have had with Voodoo has been disjointed, raid leader turning up 45 mins late with no explanation, people not raid ready, people leaving mid raid for no reason. Although I have only played WoW since Legion and only just started back playing in late November from a break, I know how to raid and raid well and organisation for me is critical to getting the most out of raids.
    7) Do you know anyone in DotU? I don't I'm afraid
    8 ) As I said, I'm laid back. I completely disagree with flamers and negative comments towards others, if people swear I'm not offended :)
    9) Absolutely, if you have people join the guild who have bad attitudes it leads to lack of enjoyment for the rest, we had many people join with poor attitudes in Eximius and they went straight back out of the guild
    10) DotU quite clearly take raiding more seriously, you have done brilliantly in clearing the end game content and I would love to assist you getting further. This is not a flash in the pan request, I have done my research!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/Brackers
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/doomhammer/brackers#partition=2

The logs on this are saying 13.5k DPS on Taloc Mythic I would say I hit 15-16k based on my logs on recount.

I appreciate you taking the time to look at my application, please message me in game if you have any questions no doubt I will be on haha! I take my raiding seriously and when raiding focus on mechanics over DPS so you can always rely upon me to soak, stack, block etc. If I make a mistake I always try to learn from it and not make it a 2nd time!

Look forward to your response,

Best,
    Stu/Brackers
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 04:45:34 PM by Moykky »

Brackers

• Forum Acolyte
  • Re: Request to join Mythic raiding team
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 11:42:12 PM »
    Quick addition to my application, my battle net tag is Brackers#2601

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 07:10:43 PM »
    Hey Brackers, thanks for a nice application :)

We'll review it and get back to you soon!

Brackers

• Forum Acolyte
  • Re: Request to join Mythic raiding team [Accepted]
    « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 07:42:51 PM »
    Hey Moykky,

Thanks for the response, I'll be on most nights if people want to get in touch :)

Cheers,
    Stu
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 04:45:08 PM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 04:45:14 PM »
    Accepted!