• Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Poll

cant understand how to post without question. Am i retarded?

yes
1 (100%)
yes?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Request to join guild as raider [Accepted]  (Read 118 times)

Beyondvergil

• Forum Acolyte
  • Request to join guild as raider [Accepted]
    « on: January 07, 2019, 12:17:48 PM »
    1) Beyondvergil, warlock, 120 level, demonology (later probably gonna be able to play all 3 spec), no alts
    2) I'm from Russia. 22 years old
    3) Majordomo Staghelm. Because it was the hardest boss for me back in time and we wiped too much on it.
    4) Dont have authenticator
    5) Actually never been focused on achievments so cant remember any good i had
    6) Right now at guild Voodoo. When i was coming to guild thought its progression guild, but right now i see, the most geared guys dont come for mythic uldir for some reason and its disappointing. So we got to invite random people...Thought we atleast will try to do 4-5/8 m. before next season, but right now we cant even beat m Mother.
    7) Dont know yet
    8 ) Since the guild average is 20+ (almost all members) feel free to do what they want, but without harassing someone
    9) 50 yes and 50 no. Actually i had 1 russian guild years ago. And we had rule to not use swearings (like Blyat Suka and etc..) never asked why we had it, but probably because a lot of members had childs around and they dont want to teach them this words yet. If you guild have same situation i dont mind to not use them.
    10) Not even tryed to join other guild. First i tryed is Voodoo - im here still, because except raiding part everything is fine = GM is good guy and there is a lot of other players which is really fun to play with (and still trying some progression, atleast at m+ keys).
    And yes, i really want to join dotu, because always loved to try hard. Since I see your progress at warcraftlogs and how much trys you already did I feel like you are the guild im searching for!
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37603674#
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/doomhammer/Beyondvergil
    Right now im working hard to improve dps as much as its possible

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:45:20 PM by Moykky »

Grazzy

• Guild Master |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Request to join guild as raider
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:32:59 AM »
    Thank you for your application. An officer will get back to you as soon as possible.

- Grazzy

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Request to join guild as raider [Accepted]
    « Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 02:02:00 AM »
    Accepted