• Total Topics: 2957
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Author Topic: A request to join the guild/raiding team [Accepted]  (Read 202 times)

Haydenc

• Forum Acolyte
  • A request to join the guild/raiding team [Accepted]
    « on: November 14, 2018, 05:39:05 PM »
    Hello, im a Subtlety Rogue (120 ofcourse:P) Currently my ilvl is 372.
    I am currently in the guild Voodoo.

1) name, class, level, spec, alts
    Hayden is the name, I am a Sub Rogue, level 120. I currently only have 1 one alt and that is a Ballance Druid, ilvl 358.

2) where are you from and how old are you?
    I am 20 and from England UK.

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
    If i could be any boss then it would have to be Mother so i dont have to keep crying every loot when i dont get the dagger on Mythic haha. Seriously though, id have to be Ragnaros like who is cooler than he is?

4) Do you have an authenticator?
    Is this really a question? What noob doesnt have one? :D

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
    I am proud of Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate as it was the first one i achieved lol, and i got a very cool mount from is, The Grove Warden.

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
    My current Guild is Voodoo and i really have no problem been here otherthan most of our Raiding Team havent been on it a while and arent coming back until the next patch and i just find it so disappointing as how do we progress when we are having to take lower people into the Mythic Runs? Its not fair on half of the Team who are running the runs everyweek without fail and killing the first 2 bosses then leave it as that because we know we dont have to dps or anything for any more bosses, and some of the people who we are taking with us are having to get told tactics etc and it just holds the rest of us up. Im after a raiding guild who are progressing on getting further and further nevermind how long it will take us! The guild is nice and everyone is friendly but i just dont feel as me someone who wants more out of the raids should be there no longer.

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?
    Sadly, i dont but id love to get to know everyone and become part of the guild. Well atleast i dont think i know anyone who is already a member of the guild.

8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
    Any type of language is fine for me but imo i think mature with humor is the best:) As long as its not humor upsetting another.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all
    I think they all should be taken seriously as this is the community your gonna be playing and spending time with.

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?
    I really want to join DotU as you seem like the kind of guild i fit the best in, i havnt tried to get into any other guild as ive been thinking this for a few weeks and ive thought its time to do it:)

Thankyou for taking your time to read this and my main characters name is Hitanddie - Turalyon.

The Rogue:
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/turalyon/Hitanddie
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/4244027#

The Druid:
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/turalyon/Boomsikalz
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36978865

Thankyou again, Hayden.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 07:07:52 PM by Moykky »

Soulslayerd

• Moo000oooo
    • Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: A request to join the guild/raiding team
    « Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 08:32:28 PM »
    Sorry for breaking in on this application, but I couldnt resist replying on one statement in question 3. I don´t think raggy would actually be classified as "cool". I'd say he's actually the hottest boss ingame! The Lich King.. on his frozen throne.. now he's a cool guy. T.b.h., did enjoy vanilla raggy more as I did 2nd time around.

Either way, your apply is under review of the officer team. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-Soul.
    ................(___)..........
    .................|Oo|...........
    .......... /```` oo).........
    ........./ |_____O MOoo..
    .......*...L......L..............

Haydenc

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 12:47:18 AM »
    Well the word cool was just the term but i guess your right, the hottest boss ingame suits him a little bit more. Vanilla was always better it was harder but way more fun for me as i played with my dad back then :D

Haydenc

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 09:36:40 PM »
    Here my B-Tag incase any officer is wanting to speak with me HaydenC4#2484.

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 06:09:45 PM »
    Hey, thanks for the btag, will add you, talk soon!

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: A request to join the guild/raiding team [Accepted]
    « Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 07:08:08 PM »
    Accepted!