• Total Topics: 2949
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Author Topic: Request to join as funny social :-)  (Read 86 times)

Noyaar

• Forum Acolyte
  • Request to join as funny social :-)
    « on: November 04, 2018, 10:13:37 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts
     - Noyaar
     - Paladin
     - Mainspecc : Holy --- 2nd specc wannabe tank for questing, farming
     - Monk mistweaver, still lvling (37 atm)

2) where are you from and how old are you?
     - I'm from Belgium, antwerp. I'm 40 years old

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
     - If I can count in dungeon bosses too, it would be Hogger. My first faction was alliance years ago, and i know hoger was always so hard to kill. And he was the first real NPC you had to deal with at lowlvl. Too bad they moved as a 1 shot in Stockade...

4) Do you have an authenticator?
     - I have the app on my phone

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
     - to get back to playing WoW after 1 year of silence

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
    - I'm not in a guild atm. Why not? Don't know tbh... Have been in guilds for many years, and it was so fun and relaxed to lvl up, just alone and some ingame friends. But after a while it's kinda boring haha

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?
     - not yet  :P

8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
    - hahaha none of the above tbh. I like to have fun in quildchat, but always with respect to other players even nonguilded players. If you want to talk mature or imature it's ok for me, as long as you don't talk down to people, or have racicst talk or start a personal discussion in guildchat. And when an officer or higher placed person asks you to stop talking imature, listen to him/her, they have earned their place so respect them.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?
     - yes always, but the answer can be funny or realistic

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?
     - haha nope, this is the first guild I asked/want to join as social. But if you reject me, i can answer this question at another guild application  :P :P

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/Noyaar

Sry that I add a nr 11 to the application, but i just want to explain some stuff  ;)
    - Well first things first.... Hey everyone, i just want to explain why I don't have any achievements or titles on my char. I started playing WoW when TBC came out and played hunter/mage for 4-5 years on Nagrand as alliance. I tried melee, but no thx, i really suck at it cause i want to have an big view on whatt's going on during the raid and i find that hard to to when i'm melee. So i leave that part for the pro's haha :)
    After a while it was so hard to find healers and tanks in chat (we didn't had raidfinder or dungeonfinder), that i thought, well let me start a class that can heal and tank if needed. So Holy paladin it was!! But then after some time i realised that the alliance was actually a bunch of kids with no homework, so i went to the other side and became a Horde. And I still don't regret my decision. So I played Holy paladin for the horde and omg I fcking loved it, really!! I tried every other healing class (except monk), and nothing is as good as a holy paladin. Ok some classes are beter in raidhealing and or HoTs, but there is always that moment when you say: phew....lucky we have a holy paladin in the raid.

Ok back to my story before i get rejected  :P
    So i raided everything there was to be raid(ed) and then legion came out and the game became so easy and i started healing while texting and etc... I got bored, really bored.

But then a few weeks I heard friends talking about this expansion and how great and cool it is, so I started playing again. But i wanted to have a really fresh start, so i started a new account. Boosted myself a paladin to 110 and started questing.

And so here i am... applying to you guys. Why?
    TBH, i want to join a guild that's mature in some sort of way. I want to play and talk with people that understand the game, have fun. Not whining all the time, carry me here or carry me there.
    No whining or leaving during raids, dungeons or just in general, not acting like 10 year olds... I have my own kids for that,  ;) ;)

So that's a bit all i have to say... Sry that i put some people in sleep while reading and sry for my bad english

CY all in game!!!
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:33:07 PM by Noyaar »

Hack

• Code Monkey |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Request to join as funny social :-)
    « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 11:38:09 AM »
    Cheers for the app Noyaar, one of us officer types will get back to you asap :)
    Hack, Ryot, Hackmage, Mooer, Asylum, Hackster, Slinkee, Boneyman..
    Back and still being a sucky Arms warrior!