• Total Topics: 2924
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 7
Total: 7

Author Topic: Member application for Dawn of the Undead [Accepted]  (Read 124 times)

Alcraise

• Forum Acolyte
  • Member application for Dawn of the Undead [Accepted]
    « on: August 30, 2018, 10:30:25 AM »
    Name: Tremple
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 120
    Spec: Prot, Fury and Arms
    Alts: All classes (except monk), But none at level 120.

where are you from and how old are you?
    I'm from Denmark, and I'm 19 years old

If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
    If I had to be a boss in World of Warcraft, I would be Garrosh Hellscream, with the reason is I love his story, and I must admit. He is one badass orc.

Do you have an authenticator?
    Yes

What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
    Challenge Warlord: Gold. This achievement was my break through to being a better player. It changed me as a wow player, and it was some hard stuff back then for a warrior dps player that had no idea what he was doing even when he tried to be "prepared".

Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
    There is no specific reason. I like them, they are a bunch of good peeps, but the reason why I would like to leave them behind is the sole purpose of me trying to become a better player, and for that I feel like going "try hard" this expansion.

Do you know anyone in DotU?
    Yes, I know Deádly from school. We have grouped up before in dungeons, arena and battlegrounds.

Is insisting on mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
    I have tried a ton of different guilds, with each having their own "culture" and I must say. Even if some can be immature, it can be fun at times, but I dont really mind immature or mature guild chats, I really just want to be in an active guild chat. :)

Should questions like these be taken serious at all?
    I dont know, you tell me ;).

Do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?
    Yes. From what I read, your a guild that is not hardcore, but still want to take this game seriously with a fun attitude. It seems like the kind of guild, that I have been looking for. I have not been rejected from any guilds.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/magtheridon/tremple Would say that I am proud of showing off my character, because it always look fabulous ;)

Thanks for reading, and I look forward hearing from you.

Your sincerely.

Tremple (battletag alcraise#2506)
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 01:19:17 PM by Grazzy »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Member application for Dawn of the Undead
    « Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 07:18:03 PM »
    Thanks for applying Tremple!

We'll review your application and one of the officers will get back to you soon.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 10:42:55 PM by Moykky »