• Total Topics: 2954
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Author Topic: Vardon - Holy Paladin - Social(hopefully raiding in time!)application.[Accepted]  (Read 93 times)

Psion

• Forum Ghoul
  • Name: Vardon
    Class: Paladin
    Level: 91
    Spec: Ret for levelling, holy for raids/dungeons etc.
    Alts: Darkscythe - DK (88), Shiluwei - Monk (90), Shilufu - Priest (80), Psion - Rogue (72 and original DoTU character!)

Where are you from and how old are you? From the UK and I'm well over 30 and a little under 40.

If you could be one boss who would it be and why? Illidan Stormrage or Baron Rivendare. IS for those swords...damn! BR for that mount!

Do you have an authenticator? No.

What achievement are you proudest to have accomplished? Plenty of server and EU first kills on HM bosses back in Wotlk days. Being part of a world top 1000 guild. Not amazing I know, but for me to be a part of that was fantastic and gave a great sense of teamwork and achievement.

Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them? Myth. Joined Myth as social just before I had some time off after MoP, on a friends recommendation. Never really played a part in the guild and the friends that recommended me have long since quit. I'm looking to join a guild that has the potential to raid, I know Hack very well at DoTU, and DoTU was my first ever guild back in 2004/5 that I joined, so a bit of nostalgia.

Do you know anyone in DotU? I'm pretty sure I know a lot of the folk here, some may not remember me though! I know Hack very well.

Is insisting on mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor? I don't mind either way. If a guild insists on filtering and keeping language and humor PG rated I'm fine with that. To be brutally honest and in the industry I work in, my language and humor can be a bit explicit! But I've got a 2 year old boy so I know when is the time to swear and when is the time to mind my P's and Q's. So fine with both.

Should questions like these be taken serious at all? Yes. Wait, no. Wait, yes.....erm....can I phone a friend?!

Do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else? No no, I reaaaaallly want to join! Not applied anywhere else so I think I can say I've never been rejected.....have I?!

I absolutely love to link my armory, but to be fair, you'd be better looking at a monkey!
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 03:46:25 PM by krzysio »

krzysio

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Thanks for the application!

Accepted.

(I remember Psion!)

-Krzysio