• Total Topics: 2954
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 10
Total: 11

Author Topic: Sekhar - Raiding/social [Accepted]  (Read 149 times)

Shinlee

• Forum Acolyte
  • Sekhar - Raiding/social [Accepted]
    « on: July 26, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts

Sekhar (also known as Alakhazam, Shinlee), Shaman, soon-to-be 110 (104, but it's a matter of few days), Elemental/Resto, none on Turalyon atm.

2) where are you from and how old are you?

I'm from Warsaw, Poland. 28 years old.

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?

Damn, good one. Hmmm, I would consider few choices, mostly good ol' Raggy from Vanilla, Sha of Fear from ToES (love this model) and Illidan from Black Temple (well, because he's Illidan).

4) Do you have an authenticator?

Yep

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?

Mythic Raiding in early WoD and Legion, huge pvp expierience back in MoP on almost every class and many, many friends in WoW. If we're talking about literal Achievements that would probably be all of those Ahead of the Curves and Anniversaries ^^

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?

Well, it's Ambitions on Raggnaros server. We're not raiding anymore, it died few months ago. I'm looking forward to start raiding again.

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?

Yep, Chris (Roguekrzysio is his main atm) irl and I knew whole old crew, been playing with you guys back in the begining of WoW since I was 15 years old :)

8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?

To be honest I don't mind either. I'm not really swearing type myself, but I wont be offended by someone throwing meat left and right.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?

Ofc! Especially which boss you are ;) But yeah, those should be taken seriously, you gotta know who you're inviting to guild.

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?

Nope, nowhere else, just DotU. I'm ready to be back and bring down some of those nasties in BFA with you!

EDIT:

Oh, one more thing. I'm still on Raggy server while leveling, gonna switch at 110, 2-3 more days probably.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:30:59 PM by krzysio »

Soulslayerd

• Moo000oooo
    • Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Sekhar - Raiding/social
    « Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 08:28:33 PM »
    I approve of this application. Sup buddy, long time no see!

-Soul.
    ................(___)..........
    .................|Oo|...........
    .......... /```` oo).........
    ........./ |_____O MOoo..
    .......*...L......L..............