• Total Topics: 2923
  • Online Today: 12
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 3
Total: 5

Author Topic: Recruiting - BfA Mythic+ Group  (Read 156 times)

Significance

• Forum Acolyte
  • Recruiting - BfA Mythic+ Group
    « on: July 25, 2018, 02:23:15 PM »
    Hey everyone,

I'm forming an early BfA mythic+ group, focused on maximizing loot on M+ release week.

I'm currently looking for a tank and 3DPS.

The group will be performing on a tight schedule during the first and fourth week of BfA, so please make sure you've got the time for it.

Goals

Week 1 - a. Unlock Siege of Boralus - requires completing the repgated war campaign
                  b. Get 320~ gear
                  c. Clear all mythic0 dungs

Weeks 2&3 - Clear all mythic0 dungs - resulting in 340~ gear

Week 4 - Farm M+10 (in addition to Uldir normal and Heroic) - resulting in 370+ gear - just in time for the mythic Uldir on week 5!

Discord - Intensity#4202
    Battlenet - Fey#21535
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 02:24:48 PM by Significance »

Grazzy

• Guild Master |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Recruiting - BfA Mythic+ Group
    « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 04:09:09 PM »
    Just because Mythic Uldir opens on the 5th week of BfA, i dont think we’d be ready for it.
    We follow the progression. And if that means 3 weeks of wipeing on normal, then that’s what we raid. We’ll get there eventually ;)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Recruiting - BfA Mythic+ Group
    « Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 04:50:30 PM »
    Can't set such non raiding goals yet for leveling and achievements as no idea how much time i can sink in.
    But yeh, will deffo be doing M+ to farm gear before raids open :)

Don't think we'll be far off being Mythic ready when it opens, first bossies usually are doable with the gear we'll have at that point.
    Last tiers the Normals been a run through and Heroic didn't take but couple week to progress through as well, or at least to the last bosses.

But like Grazzy said, we'll progress through the difficulties and get to Mythic once the raid is geared enough for it.

Still, good idea to see if you can find motivated group to set goals like that.
    Even if you wouldn't get signups here, there will still be quite a few people doing them when the time comes I'm sure ;)