• Total Topics: 2934
  • Online Today: 11
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: Naicelea, aspiring social [Accepted]  (Read 319 times)

Naicelea

• Forum Acolyte
  • Naicelea, aspiring social [Accepted]
    « on: April 27, 2018, 04:27:44 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts Main: Naicelea, 110 lvl holy/disc priest. Main alt: Dyskinesia, 110 lvl enhancement shaman. Both currently on Ragnaros, will be on Turalyon soon enough! Currently leveling a paladin on Turalyon too.

2) where are you from and how old are you? I am from Greece, 32 years young.

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why? Tricky question. There are more bosses that would like to be me than the other way around. If I had to choose it would be Mimiron, though. Easily one of my all time favourite progression fights.

4) Do you have an authenticator? Yes, I have had one for a while. I like my account.

5) What achievement are you proudest to have accomplished? Hard choice, but it is between The Immortal, Accomplished Angler and Going Down?

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them? None, really.

7) Do you know anyone in DotU? Amsara/Tuli, one of my best friends. Met her during the time she was on Ragnaros, would love to join her on her home realm.

8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor? For all serious content, a) is the correct answer. There's a time and place for everything though!

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all? If you really feel like it! Getting to know a person takes more than these questions, but it's a start!

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else? I would really like to join, I haven't applied anywhere else either! Being in the same guild as a good friend would be awesome, and I hope to get to know a lot of other people as well! Heard a lot of good things about the guild, so it seemed like a good fit for someone wanting to see green text again.

Since I'm not on Turalyon yet apart from the paladin, if you wish to contact me my battletag is Naicelea#2687. Alternatively, I have joined the guild Discord to get on voicechat for a m+ run or two (St_Cuthbert there). Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully getting new guildies!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:59:22 AM by Moykky »

tuli

• Forum Acolyte
  • Re: Naicelea, aspiring social
    « Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 04:35:05 PM »
    I confirm that I know this person ;)
    Used to raid together and kill alliance on timeless.
    He's joined, On his shaman, for a few m+runs with other guildies.

Besides. He has weird online hours so fel won't be able to claim I'm the only healer online and drag me places when I want to fish ;)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Naicelea, aspiring social
    « Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 07:27:25 PM »
    I assume fel means Felhue, which makes me wonder what do you do to average friends if even the best ones are thrown to *Felhue like this ;o

But yeh sure, i do support Fishing, it is important too!

Thanks for the application Naicelea, i'll poke you on discord!

* (read = Wolves)