• Total Topics: 2957
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 16
Total: 17

Author Topic: Shaman-Doomhammer: Long time commitment  (Read 326 times)

NZSI

• Forum Acolyte
  • Shaman-Doomhammer: Long time commitment
    « on: March 23, 2018, 10:43:33 AM »
    Good day to all!
    I have a littlebit out of the box application, because this is my first character here.

1) Sopor, shaman, currently 23 (all of my freetime is for leveling) Enhancemet/Restoration
    2) I’m from Hungary and i am 23 years old
    3) I liked Elegon a lot, because of the enviroment. And being a spectral dragon? Hell yeah!
    4) Yes, i do
    5) I don’t have many yet, but i had the headless horseman mount on private servers
    6) I don’t have a guild, looking for one with experienced players, where i can improve and be in an active community
    7) Sadly, no
    8 ) I do like the rules, being friendly is one of the most important aspects of the game for me
    9) Often times, yes
    10) I have not apply anywhere else yet, this guild is my goal :)

I have played a year in a MoP private server, maining an elem/resto shaman in casual raid groups, did all the bosses in normal and a few of them in heroic difficulity. Recently i got bored of the instability of the servers and got better financial possibilites, so i decided to buy the official game. So far i have boosted an alliance druid to 100, but i’m not that impressed and i want to do the whole leveling process with a character that suits me better. Thats why i have chosen the shaman. I’m still learning the melee spec, but thats what the leveling is good for, right? :) I would feel very happy if you would accept me, i know i’m not capable of helping the guild yet, but i’m willing to learn and improve in many ways. I am actively reading guides, watching videos/streams, trying hard to get better.

Thank you for reading my application, have a nice day

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Shaman-Doomhammer: Long time commitment
    « Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 05:06:23 PM »
    Hi Sopor,

Thanks for the application  8)

An Officer will contact you ingame.

- Möy

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Shaman-Doomhammer: Long time commitment
    « Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 01:31:37 PM »
    Hey, never saw you online in game. Seeing you are still lvl 34, i'd take it you already quit the game?

In anycase, just poke any guildie or officer online at pm here at forums if you are still interested of joining.