• Total Topics: 2874
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 16
Total: 19

Author Topic: Discipline priest - turalyon [Accepted]  (Read 170 times)

Zaly

• Forum Acolyte
  • Discipline priest - turalyon [Accepted]
    « on: January 28, 2018, 11:13:20 AM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts
    All of the below accounts are made on Turalyon back in classic wow.
    Zaly 110, discipline priest (off spec: shadow priest) - both are raid viable

My alts (on alliance, buuh)
    Anton 110, Arms warrior (off spec: protection)
    Lieys 110, Blood Death knight (off spec: frost)
    Zulli 72, mage, quit some TBC
    Scarce 80, restoration druid - quit since WOTLK, horde although! but on Ravencrest realm.

2) where are you from and how old are you?
    Denmark, 25 years old. Currently studying which leaves a lot of free time to play games I enjoy!

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
    Hakkar the Soulflayer! simply loved Zul' Gurrubs feel back in the days. His story is very interesting aswell!

4) Do you have an authenticator?
    Yes, I had the pleasure of being hacked after I quit wow back in Wotlk, now I've returned with better protection on all my stripped-naked accounts  ;D

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
    Hard choice between my wows 4th anniversary achievement or my mage's brutal nether drake achievement. Both definitely feels like an accomplishment in such a different way.

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
    None, since I returned to the game for good back in december I have been focusing on leveling and gearing through PUG's but thats starting to become tedious. You never know if you spend 1 hour to help forming a group and then leader shows up with ilvl 870 and everyone leaves or people just leave after a single wipe. Also I start to miss the social aspect of the game, since cross-realm guilds seem more important than ever!

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?
    Sadly no, I've mostly been playing on alliance all my career. But I certainly remember the guilds name and also a few of the names from vanilla times! I was very active in the pvp environment on my warrior

8 ) Is insisting on mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
    A mix of them all! it all depends on the situation. But I enjoy a free and fun chat, but like people being taken serious when times are trying.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?
    Well I think the in game guild finder is broken! Can't find any active guilds in there, so I tried my luck on wow progress and found this very interesting guild. Also I love the fact its on my "home server" and it brings back all those nostalgic feels. I would love to be a part of your progression in the current raids and hope you find a fit for me.
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:28:10 PM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Discipline priest - turalyon
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 01:07:26 PM »
    Hey Zaly, thanks for the application  :)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 08:16:24 AM »
    I'll add you in game, let's have a chat =)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 06:28:03 PM »
    Accepted!