• Total Topics: 2934
  • Online Today: 11
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Author Topic: Orcpun - DK [Accepted]  (Read 361 times)

curbs91

• Forum Acolyte
  • Orcpun - DK [Accepted]
    « on: January 18, 2018, 10:09:12 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts Orcpun, Death knight, 110 (960), blood / frost / unholy (alts is a shaman healer)
    2) where are you from and how old are you? England (Yorkshire), 26
    3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why? wrath of azshara, being on low health all the time is my style ;)
    4) Do you have an authenticator? i don't
    5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished? doing the challenge artifact for my arms warrior... was 901 at the time
    6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them? incoming.. they took me through a raid which i had already done for the week up til coven... when we got to coven they asked all the new applicants to leave, felt like such a waste of time
    7) Do you know anyone in DotU? Flavoury / Wasteknight
    8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor? I'm a bit foul mouthed when i speak freely but don't really have a preference on this
    9) should questions like these be taken serious at all? well sure :) you must have put them here for a reason!
    10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else? i have pugged everything up until this point apart from incoming... just coming to a point where it's frustrating / a gamble especially in antorus. would like to party with the like minded / skilled people
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:27:43 PM by Moykky »

Grazzy

• Guild Master |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Orcpun - DK
    « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 11:52:33 AM »
    Thank you for your application. An officer will contact you ingame.

- Grazzy

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Orcpun - DK
    « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 06:27:28 PM »
    Accepted!