• Total Topics: 2857
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 8
Total: 9

Author Topic: Willu - Elemental shaman,Might lava burst your nans yorkshire terrier.[Accepted]  (Read 84 times)

Willupillu

• Forum Acolyte
  • Oi there!

1) Willu, Class: Shaman Spec: Elemental Alts: Rogue, Priest, Warrior
    2) I'm a 21 year old from the northern parts of Sweden.
    3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?  C'thun, we have a lot in common. I occasionally whisper in the ears of sleeping toddlers that their heart will explode, that they are weak and that they're already dead. I was fired from my job at the orphanage.
    4) Do you have an authenticator? Si.
    5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished? I don't really have an achievement that I'm that proud of, but probably some of the achievements I got while trying to complete "Glory of the Icecrown Raider" back when it was cool. 
    6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them? Can't remember, they're a bunch of cunts.
    7) Do you know anyone in DotU? I've played a bit of RBGs and 3s with Mök and Funky, I've also ran a little bit of ATBT N & some HC with the guild.
    8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor? There's a time and place for everything, mature language is a pretty loose term. But I would go with B, I'm a free spirit.
    9) should questions like these be taken serious at all? "Life Guild applications are far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde
    10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:31:31 AM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Well done Willu  8)

Accepted!