• Total Topics: 2896
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Author Topic: O hai thar, it is Rakthor (social application) [Accepted]  (Read 216 times)

Rakthor

• Forum Acolyte
  • O hai thar, it is Rakthor (social application) [Accepted]
    « on: December 07, 2017, 09:53:12 AM »
    1) Rakthor, Shaman, lvl101 (please continue reading!); main spec has and always will be restoration.
    2) Belgian, 25y, Med student
    3) Mimiron, because I tend to mess up my machines too when I get mad
    4) No, but can fix that ofcourse. 
    5) I suppose my Loremaster achievement which I did back in '09 is one of them. Running around looking for quests in every nook and kranny was my way of paying homage to the lore in this game.
    6) I have no current guild: I recently returned from a long absence and ofcourse everybody I knew is pretty much gone. I was an officer in Ten Pu during WotLK which is where I did most of my raiding and achievements gathering.
    7) Since I have been a Turalyon player since 2005, ofcourse I know DotU. It's one of the only familiar names I around these days (feel so old man). Somehow I haven't been really close to anyone in the guild I can think of at this point.
    8 ) D) Some degree of polite conversation should be maintained as it separates us from the animals that are called the Alliance.
    9) Yes and if you think I'm not telling the truth give me a /w ingame and I'll tell you what I really think
    10) Yes I want to join DotU. I have no real ambition to start raiding (atleast not this expansion anymore); but I'm a longtime player who might be a bit rusty in his skills but knows how to behave in the different situations this games provides. I know the burden of being an officer, which might be even great in being responsible for a long standing guild as this; so I have great respect for their efforts. And I just miss seeing some green in my chat and having a guild to provide supplies for and to see it grow and progress through this game.

Thanks for reading and I hope to speak to you guys later.

Kind regards, Rakthor
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 12:12:22 PM by Moykky »

Grazzy

• Professional Griefer
    • Guild Master |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: O hai thar, it is Rakthor (social application)
    « Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 11:28:15 AM »
    Hi there, thank you for your application, or rather 2nd application i should say :)
    An officer will contact you in game.