• Total Topics: 2886
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 13
Total: 14

Author Topic: Returning player coming home to Turalyon Hoping to find a new Home [Accepted]  (Read 287 times)

Felhue

• Forum Acolyte
  • Hey hey!

1: Hey my name is Felhue lvl 110 Demon hunter, i play both Havoc and Vengeance Spec on a decent skill level
    2: I am From Norway, 32 Years old
    3: there is no question about it even in defeat he Wipes the raid ''Vaelastrasz the Corrupt''
    4: yep several realy only use the one on the phone now though
    5: I realy Enjoy the solo part of the game like the Brawlers quild, so I have to say the first time I got rank 8 there or as it is now ''King Of The Guild''
    6: My current guild is pretty much just a banking and Alt guild of mine.
    7: I know Mind was playing with him alittle before Legion and me going rogue on ALliance.
    8: A excellent I dont pay much attention to chats more TS person. That being said its nice to be able to joke around if everyone is laughing and not at the cost of anyone :)
    9: This seems like a Trap!!
    10: I have not been in a serious guild since end of warlords and this is now the first guild I apply to in Legion

I would realy Like to try being Part of a guild again As a social raider if you guys have those kind of spots. for the most of the time as it is now I just run mythic + ,
    if you look at Wowprogress i've been running multible M+ on many chars most of the time tanks. As for raidng I would like to dps on my Demon hunter if you would have me. Here is my Toon https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/turalyon/Felhue

Thank you for taking your time reading my Application :) Hope to hear from you soonish.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 06:03:53 PM by Moykky »

Mind

• Forum Acolyte
  • Re: Returning player coming home to Turalyon Hoping to find a new Home
    « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 08:04:29 PM »
    i played with this donkey in ascension. Fine guy  :-*

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Returning player coming home to Turalyon Hoping to find a new Home
    « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 04:11:29 PM »
    Hi Felhue, thanks for the application! An Officer will contact you in game  :)