• Total Topics: 2932
  • Online Today: 17
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 7
Total: 8

Author Topic: Can I Has Guild Invite? [ACCEPTED]  (Read 375 times)

dofri

• Forum Ghoul
  • Can I Has Guild Invite? [ACCEPTED]
    « on: November 19, 2017, 01:25:26 PM »
    Hello!

A long long time ago I was a part of this guild, I left the guild in wotlk I think to play with some irl friends which of course failed completely. After that I joined a small guild and have been with them since then. However they have pretty much all stopped playing and because of that im looking for a new place. I have many great memories from Dotu and would very much like to return if possible.

1) Im a resto shaman and have been since vanilla but I have plenty of alts (mage, priest, dk, dh and druid @110) and have been having great fun on the fire mage lately.
    2) Im 32 and im from Iceland
    3) Thats a tough one, I guess Trilliax because he has cakes.
    4) Dont have an authenticator currently because I used to have the phone app but forgot to install it on the new one. Thanks for reminding me :)
    5) My proudest and fondest memory ingame was killing Ragnaros for the first time. Killing Garrosh for the first time was also quite nice because the guild I was in struggled quite a lot on that one.
    6) My current guild is Diabolical tendencies on Stormscale. The reason I want to leave them is simply because the guild is basically dead.
    7) If there is still anyone here from vanilla then yes. If not, then no. For instance I know Kazz who's post im reading right now.
    8) Hmm, language imo should be mature while still allowing for fun times. Its a hard balance to get sometimes I guess. So option A with the addition of officers having a sense of humor.
    9) Now im starting to think that maybe I shouldnt have answered any questions at all but instead just link cat gifs or something.
    10) This is the first guild I have applied to in years

I would really like to come back if possible and in time join the raid team again. I will probably not realm change all of my alts because thats just really expensive which means I get to level new ones :)

Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Br. Dofri
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:52:06 PM by Hack »

Hack

• Code Monkey |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Can I Has Guild Invite?
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 02:51:51 PM »
    Heya man, (yes, this is a copy/paste, same as the reply to Newfrontier's app!)

Long long long time since I last saw your name! I am guessing that this is a social app for the moment with thoughts of raiding in the future?

WHERE IS YOUR CHARACTER LINK AND INFO??? Tsssscchh.. all this time and still slacking.. ;)

Aaanyywaaay accepted, Contact a officer (me on Hack#2733, Moykky at Moykkymoo#2852 or Grazzy. I don't know his battletag, I slack. As Usual) and we can have a chat :)
    Hack, Ryot, Hackmage, Mooer, Asylum, Hackster, Slinkee, Boneyman..
    Back and still being a sucky Arms warrior!