• Total Topics: 2820
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 13
Total: 16

Author Topic: Social Warlock [Accepted]  (Read 117 times)

Flow27

• Forum Acolyte
  • Social Warlock [Accepted]
    « on: September 02, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts:
    My character name is flowdalock. Main affliction and offspec destro. I have a 110 warrior but dont really play on that character. I have all other characters at level 100.

2) where are you from and how old are you?
    Im from holland and im 33 years old.

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
    Lich king ofcourse. The biggest and baddest of them all!

4) Do you have an authenticator?
    I do have an authenticator.

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
    I remember reaching tribute to insanity, at least thats what I think its called. It was trial of crusader with zero wipes. And ofcourse Lich king kill.

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
    Im currently in my own guild, saving private thrall. Ive been away for a couple of years so there are not a lot of people to chat and have fun with. (1 to be exact thats my brother)

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?
    I dont know anyone in DOTU that I know of.

8 ) Is insisting on mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
    Ill go with answer A. Im all for fucking around and joking but in guild chat it tends to get messy, and it could even result in arguements. Depends on the situation ofcourse and how many people are online.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?
    It's good to get a general idea of who someone is. You can look at statistics alone but if you are easy to be around and contribute to a positive atmosphere that helps alot.

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?
    This is my first application. Like I said Im looking for a friendly environment and people to do stuff with. Real life doesnt really allow me to take a full raiding schedule (2 kids and a 3rd on the way) but I wouldnt mind tagging along some farm raids. Did semi hardcore raiding for a couple of years in my own guild, so im not a complete nitwit. I looked at your website and you guys look like fun, so thats why im applying to your guild.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 10:25:10 PM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Social Warlock
    « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 03:11:32 AM »
    Thanks for the application!