• Total Topics: 2790
  • Online Today: 15
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6

Author Topic: Sylinne; Holy Priest. [Rejected]  (Read 119 times)

Nicochii

• Forum Acolyte
  • Sylinne; Holy Priest. [Rejected]
    « on: August 19, 2017, 08:28:27 PM »
    1; Name: Sylinne. Class: Priest. Level: 110. Spec: Holy. Alts: 1 DH (Rest are filthy dogs.)
    2: I am from England and I am 19 years old.
    3. If I could be a boss I would probably be Eilsande. To have the ability to turn back time? Darn that is cool.
    4: I do have an authenticator. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my account :'(
    5: Proudest achievement? Shave and a hair- Just kidding, I'm honestly most proud of the ahead of the curve Guldan achievement.
    6: The guild I left was Overload. Lovely people but they didn't really raid at the right level for me.
    7. I don't know anyone from the guild.
    8. Having a mature chat in the guild would be refreshing. It would be nice to have a nice conversation, rather than the usual rubbish that's written in the all chat.
    9. Some of them ^^
    10. I honestly do want to join this guild.
    « Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:38:40 AM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Sylinne; Holy Priest.
    « Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:51:49 AM »
    Thanks for the application  :)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Sylinne; Holy Priest.
    « Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 09:38:25 AM »
    Hi Sylinne, I'm sorry but for a raider application, we are going to have to reject as we believe there is not much we can offer you.

We have already cleared Heroic and are looking towards Mythic raiding, for that according to Armory and Wowprogress, you lack gear and experience from current tier. We aren't raiding normal and hardly any gear up runs on Heroic either, so it would be hard for you to gear up with us. Taken that you could maybe only join half of 1 raid per week with the current gear you got.

I think a guild still raiding normal and maybe progressing through Heroic would be better fit for you.

Thanks again for the application though, if you want to chat further or maybe talk about joining as a social rank, just contact me or any officer in game.
    « Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 09:41:27 AM by Moykky »