Q: Where do old, tired warriors go when they need to rest?
A: Silithus! Next to Bronzebeards camp!
Long story short, I play less and less and find myself kinda alienated from the game. Progress takes an effort even if it's just fishing and I'm usually too tired after work so I end up doing a world quest that leads nowhere. I decided I'm better of reading poetry in the bath tub or something.
I'm sure I'll be back at some point but for now my sub ends in 5 days. So what better way to celebrate than to honor those 5 days by sharing my top 5 WoW moments
1. Leaving the Den. Young Higgo lvl 2 or something dropped his jaw at the size of the world and when the wolfriders passed I knew this was special. That was quite a while ago
2. Winning the Stranglethorn fishing tournament for the first time. My heart never beat so fast as when I ran for the inn to return my fish. Still my most cherished trinket. I sometimes just turn into a fish and swim around on my own
3. Completing tier 0,5. That was a real adventure and a huge quest chain. The timed stratholme run was so much fun and wouldve been impossible without other dotu'ers like Doll, Kaz, Deadone, Hruk, Feagan, Tribal etc.
4. Leaving the main chair to Soul was hard but the right thing to do and he gratiously always told me he was "just borrowing my guild". It always felt like he meant it
5. The RL guild meets. So much fun to meet a lot of you guys in Stockholm, Göteborg, Amsterdam and Brighton. Roux, Dirky, Lapetitmorte, Droz, Kalsong, Bordo, Theaset, Verbascum, Deafknight, Bullrash, Tsum, DrBob etc etc. It really put something extra into the game.
Bah! I could go on forever. Obviously joining Dotu as my first guild "Heros of Thrall" was the first guild to be devoured by the Dotu merging machine
Love and affection to you all
A special salute for all officers and raid leaders. Past and present.
I almost wrote this entire thing without mentioning Zombina. The guild is still kicking ass, you would be proud. I know I am..
Oh yes! Also the fireworks! Dont stop doing that