• Total Topics: 2761
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Protection Paladin - Iwantamhawk (accepted)  (Read 256 times)

keeganw

• Forum Acolyte
  • Protection Paladin - Iwantamhawk (accepted)
    « on: November 16, 2016, 07:57:28 PM »
    1) name, class, level, spec, alts. Protection paladin 110, no time for alts any more lol. Real name Keegan and in game iwantamohawk
    2) where are you from and how old are you? Newcastle England and 23
    3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why? Garrosh as he is the only boss engrained in my brain from countless running
    4) Do you have an authenticator? No
    5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished? In game? No idea, cant say I've grafted hard enough for one good enough to be proud of
    6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them? Completely inactive social guild. Only returned to the game 1-2 month ago
    7) Do you know anyone in DotU? No
    8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor? A
    9) should questions like these be taken serious at all? Absolutely, need people who have a sense of humour and not just bone dry I'm a guild
    10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else? First guild I am applying for since returning to wow

Just as a note im not looking to get into progression raiding I'm mythic I'm applying for a social aspect and to pick up more laid back runs such as normal for alts. I don't have the time a flexibility anymore to be able to say I will be on at certain times, however a guild would be nice to drop I'm where I can and get some social benefit and at least some challenge from raids rather than just lfr. If you need any more info just ask, cheers
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:01:51 PM by Moykky »

ug

• Officer |
    • Forum Abomination
  • Re: Protection Paladin - Iwantamhawk
    « Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 12:21:47 AM »
    Just add some notes so that you will be sure that our guild will be a good match for what you want.

Tuesday and Thursday are progress raid days. Sundays is slightly laid back raid days when we have more socials that sign up.

This is important bit for you, we have a rule that anyone one who wants to raid, raiders or socials has to sign up by 6pm on the day of a raid, with raids starting at 8:30. You will need at least this flexible in committing signing 2 hrs ahead if you wish to raid.

As for social side, most nights there a least 1 guild group running mythic+ or karazhan.

Moykky will contact you for a chat.

keeganw

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 12:48:51 PM »
    Thanks mate. That would be fine, my flexibility normally works in ways where if I'm on I'm on all night or not at all so two hours notice works perfect. Catch me in game for that chat thanks

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 01:15:56 PM »
    Hi! THanks for the application.

Cya in game =)

- Möÿkkÿ