• Total Topics: 2742
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14

Author Topic: Rozlerd - Resto Shaman (accepted)  (Read 211 times)

Drelzor

• Forum Acolyte
  • Rozlerd - Resto Shaman (accepted)
    « on: October 19, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »
    Name: Mathias
    Class: 110 Resto Shaman. (Altoholic. Don't have enough letters to name them all)

I'm a 28 year old No-Life swedish dork. What boss I'd love to be is Millificent Manastorm.... because.... why wouldnt you want to be an angry gnome?
    I do have an Do you have an authenticator?  (see what I did there? couldnt spell the word so copied it from you. I did copy too much tho', my bad.
    Is a no heirloom geared level 10 hogger solo kill still something to be proud of? If yes. THAT.
    I'm currently in a guild on silvermoon called "for the cake" and I've decided to leave them because in all honesty.... I don't like cake.
    I could say that I know you all but that would be awkward if the question came to tell you some of the names. I guess wowarmory could help?
    Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: A: ok B:Yes C: ofcourse.
    If these questions should be taken serious? ... Yes?... because they're important?
    Oh yes I got BADLY rejected everywhere else. (Perk guild included).

If I havent bored you with my "answers" I'd like to get a wee bit more serious.

The info on top is correct. Name age and what I do play.
    This is actually the first guild I've applyed to in quite a long time. My experience in this game is quite long but with nothing to show you from WoD.

I've been playing WoW since late TBC so i did not complete a whole lot. Was there for a few kara bosses and Maggy. In wotlk I did a little bit more. Nothing too serious. Did clear all tiers on 10/25 normal. 10/12 ICC 10 heroic.
    Cataclysm was a great time for me. Was raiding with a 10m Heroic guild with both tier 11/12/13 Heroic clear pre-nerf. (Ragnaros is an exeption. He got nerfed two times before the guilds first kill.)
    Mist of panadaria got a bit more tricky for me since i got back in to some studies so i didnt have too much time to put in to the game. I left Mop with a MSV normal clear Heart of Fear Normal clear and Terrace of endless spring 2/4 heroic. 10/12 ToT normal and a full normal clear in Siege of Orgrimmar. WoD was a highmaul normal clear and I left the game after that and came back for the legion pre-patch.

I've been playing a protection paladin as main pretty much since start. I decided to roll a Vengeance demon hunter for legion. Even tho' the class was a lot of fun and I manage to do quite a lot in legion I felt like I wanted to try something other than tanking for a while. Always found healer to be fun. I was a part of a Cms boosting group in MoP with a Disc Priest so im not all together lost when it comes to healing. I decided to roll a shaman and try to catch up. Why shaman? because I really enjoy the play style of a resto shaman and I love enchancement AND elemental so I could be able to say YES i can play a different spec and actually wouldnt mind it.

I am currently at an ilvl of 840 but almost every single piece with the right stats for me on them. So my ilvl might be low for what other people have reached but my heals a keeping up. I DO go in to verry deep reading about my class and spec to w/e i decide to reroll to. I am a fast learner I always come prepared for raid with knowlage, flask, potions food etc.

I'm trying to come up with something to say but its been a LONG time since I did this. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have in-game.

I'm currently located on silvermoon as Alliance. aaaaand alliance does not really feel like home for me. Want to have a reason to go back to horde. I am standing ready able to do any faction change and server change.

Thats all for me now. I hope you were able to read through it all. and im looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

btag Kaay#2802

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 05:55:22 AM by ug »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Rozlerd - Resto Shaman
    « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 11:16:41 PM »
    Thanks for the application!

I'll add you tomorrow and let's have a chat :)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Rozlerd - Resto Shaman
    « Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 06:36:56 PM »
    Accepted!