• Total Topics: 2820
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5
Total: 5

Author Topic: Rageram Warrior DPS (accepted)  (Read 535 times)

Rageram

• Forum Acolyte
  • Rageram Warrior DPS (accepted)
    « on: October 09, 2016, 09:00:51 PM »
    Hello, my name is Oskar, I am a 30 year old teacher from Sweden, I mained Warrior for Legion since I really enjoyed how they were played. Atm I am not thrilled since Warrior dps was hit hard with a nerfbat. But I am sticking to it. As for Spec I play all three but maining Prot is demanding so dps seems more suited to me atm.
    A boss you say... Tough question but my answer would have to be Kaelthas Sunstrider in TK, This guy was not afraid to cheat, he had more legendaries than he knew what to do with and he was a giant pain in the ass. My kind of dude ;)
    I have the app on my phone for authentication, not that I ever use it. Just press play on the battle.net app on my pc lazy as I am…
    [I've Got the Biggest Brawls of Them All (Season 1)] (Finishing all of Brawlers guild in Pandaria) Spent a great deal of time doing it and felt like a champion when I finally finished it.
    I just returned to Turalyon (my starting server) from trying alliance for an expansion (yeah I don’t know what I was thinking either). Found myself guildless and alone so I joined the first one to offer me a spot and found myself in a guild unable to get a raid together but with hundreds of members. So I still felt alone, raiding is the heart of wow for me even if I don’t always do it full time.
    Probably more than one, I do know Caduto who is in it atm, but I was very active on the server in Vanilla – TBC mostly on my Hunter (Beastmaster) and my Druid (Shapeshift).
    Well considering this application form is taking more piss than a urinal at a Bear tent at Octoberfest I would assume that this is to make sure no one goes overboard with it. Nonetheless I usually speak quite bluntly and brash but I have never had issues before with going by any previous guilds rules so I do not see a problem with going with what the officers decide to constitute as proper language. And of course they should be taken seriously, some players get feed up with hormonal 14 y/o with a god complex and a hard on for swearwords.
    Atm I am looking for a place to feel at home, where raiding would be possible for me and I can have a nice chat with likeminded individuals. I have not applied to any other guild if that is what this question is about.
    My wish is to join as a casual raider, might not be able to raid three times a week since I have two kids and a wife who seems to like spending time with me (for some reason…). Other things worth mentioning is I am an altoholic, with 24 lvl 100+ chars (four of which are warriors) I leveled everything on both factions last expansion just because … *enter good reason here*

Not much for monkeys I am afraid hope this works for you :)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 05:56:00 AM by ug »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Rageram Warrior DPS
    « Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 09:13:37 AM »
    Thanks for the application!

We'll get back to you shortly.

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 10:45:36 PM »
    Could you add me for a little chat: Moykkymoo#2852 :)

Rageram

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 07:23:22 PM »
    Will do, not sure what mine is probably Gatts something :)

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 08:13:45 AM »

and my Druid (Shapeshift).

Raiding spot with Resto Druid :)

Nice reroll as we need healers atm!