• Total Topics: 2753
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: (Demon Hunter) Saelmaethor (accepted)  (Read 488 times)

Saelmaethor

• Forum Acolyte
  • (Demon Hunter) Saelmaethor (accepted)
    « on: September 06, 2016, 01:57:23 AM »
    Hey!
    My name is Saelmaethor (best randomly generated name I've seen), but to the real world I'm known as Harry (technically my real name is Harrison, I was named after Harrison Ford, but I prefer Harry). My Main is a level 110 Havoc Demon Hunter. I used to main a Retribution Paladin, but after the recent changes in Legion, and testing Demon Hunter in the pre-patch, I decided to switch classes. I currently have 800 Skinning and 780 leatherworking (but have all of the Dreadleather patterns).

I am from London, England, and am 18 years old (19 in exactly two weeks). I have been playing WoW since Vanilla at the age of 6 or 7 (i forget, it was a long time ago)

If I could be any boss it would definately be Ragnaros. I can still remember the first time I saw Ragnaros, and how in awe I was at his size. That and Hand of Ragnaros is the greatest weapon this game will ever see; no PVP video beats Unbreakable one hitting people with it!

Wait, there are people who don't have authenticators? How is that possible? Yes I have an authenticator, and I don't share accounts, so don't worry no one is getting in to my account.

My proudest achievement in WoW has to be farming for Deep Thunder (a weaponsmith mace at TBC) on my old PC. It took a fair few days, and a lot of gold, but it was the first major achievement I ever accomplished in WoW.

I don't have a current guild on my Demon Hunter. I was in Imaginaereum on my Paladin during WoD, but they weren't as serious as I would have liked, and now is the perfect time for a change up.

I don't know anyone in Dawn of the Undead anymore, but i used too! My uncle used to be a member of Dawn of the Undead before he passed away (he was an orc Hunter by the name of Darkslayer (pretty sure it was Darkslayer but it could have been Demonslayer).

In terms of mature language and jokes I love them, but i think there is a time and place. During a Raid, right before a boss isnt the time. But I see no problem with a harmless joke between friends whilst everyone is chilling in Dalaran.

Some questions should be taken seriously and some should not. I think that questions like what raid boss would you be if you could be one is far more important a question than my level and spec - how is that important?

I have only just started applying to guilds, but Dawn of the Undead would definately be my preference. It would be an honour to be in the same guild as my uncle once was, and to join a guild with such a history, and a guild that (to my surprise) is still around and still going strong. That and I am currently looking for a guild with members ready for heroics, to start tackling mythic dungeons, and to be ready for Emerald Nightmare when it launches, all of which match perfectly with Dawn of the Undead.

My armoury link is super out of date (it's showing my character from before legion came out for some reason) my current Item level is 833 (you can inspect me in game if that would be better) and I am currently doing heroics on RDF (I need some guildmates to join me!)
    Here's a picture of Ape from George of the Jungle to make up for the lack of an amoury: http://imgur.com/a/9YTe5
    My UI is pretty barebones, I just use DBM, and then have key bindings instead of using a Naga (i have a Deathadder).

Thank you for reading this application and considering me! Goodbye (hopefully only for now and I'll see you in game:) )
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:33:28 PM by Moykky »

Boxer

• Forum Lich
  • Re: (Demon Hunter) Saelmaethor
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 08:24:16 PM »
    Good application but..... what whait a minute, Darkslayer has passed away???
    I played with him pvp a lot, he was my 2v2 arena partner for 2 seasons.
    He told me he can't connect too often and was not sure he will be online at some point, but after that he didnt rejoin the game.That was few years back. :( :( :(
    I had no ideea he passed away, when and what happened?

PS
    Sorry for hijacking this app

Saelmaethor

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 09:14:16 PM »
    Yeah he passed away 2 years ago, he died from a heart attack due to cardiovascular complications, was all a big shock (he was only 42). It's a shame, I think he would have loved all the changes in legion

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 05:28:29 PM »
    Oh no! I remember Darkslayer well. A good wow-buddy. This is terrible news :(

Heuf

• Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 05:55:56 PM »
    Damn that makes me sad. Dark was a very nice guy.... great player aswell. My condolences.

Hope you get in!

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2016, 06:35:50 PM »
    Yeah, i remember the name too, sad news indeed :(

Thanks for the application, you are accepted! Just holler me or any dotu'er for officers online. I added you to friends list too!

Cya online!

Saelmaethor

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 02:55:21 AM »
    Ah Thank you! See you all in game:)

Vildra

• Forum Crypt Fiend
    « Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 09:09:47 PM »
    I remember Dark too. I'm very sorry to hear that. :(