• Total Topics: 2753
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Caduto - Application - Frost DK (accepted)  (Read 321 times)

Caduto

• Forum Acolyte
  • Caduto - Application - Frost DK (accepted)
    « on: September 05, 2016, 11:45:47 PM »
    I'll just start by saying that sweuno pointed me in the direction of the site so if I do gain membership and it alll goes wrong then he's the person to blame lol - all joking aside I was asking about recruitment and we had an informal conversation.

1) name, class, level, spec, alts

Not sure if this is character name or my name but I'll cover both. My names Connor and my characters are as follows:

Main: Caduto - DK - 110 - Frost
    Alts: Fend - Mage - 100 - Fire
            Hobnobs - Warrior - 90 - Fury

2) where are you from and how old are you?

I'm from sunny Manchester in England and I'm 29

3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?

Simply for Nostalgia and scale this has to be Ragnaros, running MC for the first time is for me a memory that remains fresh.

4) Do you have an authenticator?

No, not sure on the relevance on this. I have never been hacked but could get an authenticator if not having one were to hinder my application.

5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?

I would say some of older feats of strength such as  [Onyxia's Lair (Level 60)] and [Blood Guard]. I feel these are testimant to the longevity of WoW and the fact that you can no longer obtain these makes them that much nicer to have.

More recently I would say [Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall] as Draenor had been my entry back into raiding for quite sometime and I feel as a guild it went quite well.

6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?

I currently have no guild as I have just returned to Turalyon after a few years of playing Alliance on Azjol Nerub.

7) Do you know anyone in DotU?

Possibly, any oldskool vanilla players recognise any of my characters? Would be good to get back in contact with some vanilla players.

8 ) Is insisting on mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?

I'm presuming this is in regards to curse words etc?....It's not something I feel all that strongly about but I tend not to swear with having a young son so I'm going to go with A for the sake of argument.

9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?

I'm not sure how to answer this so here's a penguin lol:

10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?

I recall Dawn of the Undead from my earlier days on Turalyon and also checked WoW progress for guilds that I felt had the kind of pace that I'm looking for (Easy going and fun but also skilled players that can apply themselves when needed).

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:33:41 PM by Moykky »

Rup

• Forum Banshee
  • Re: Caduto - Application - Frost DK
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 11:05:26 AM »
    Hobnobs!  I recognise that name! 

Caduto

• Forum Acolyte
    « Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 01:40:09 PM »
    Is that Rupjin?

I was in Kamikaze Lemmings for quite a while as Hobnobs, I have very fond memories of the guild, it was a fantastic social guild and I haven't found any other guild with quite the same dynamic. What's Thanathos up to these days? He was like a Dad to me lol!

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 10:07:59 PM »
    Thanks for the application!

Invited!