• Total Topics: 2753
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Wisp's Application (accepted)  (Read 333 times)

Wispmisp

• Forum Acolyte
  • Wisp's Application (accepted)
    « on: July 25, 2016, 06:22:02 PM »
    Will / Wisp Application

About You!

Name: Will
    Char: Wisp
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Can play any spec that is needed, however I prefer playing Marksmanship

I have been playing WoW for around 6 Years, starting out near to the end of WotLK. At that point I was only playing the game for the quests, and I wasn’t aware of the end game content. Fast forward to about a month ago, I began to play the game a lot more seriously and got a good grasp of the game as a whole. I have been trying to get into as many raids as I can for the past week, killing several HFC Bosses on normal and heroic difficulty. Currently I am trying to increase my ilevel, so that I can be of better use in higher difficulties, also so that I have an easier time leveling in Legion.

I don’t know if it will be of any use but I am confident in my ability to edit videos, and my computer and internet connection allow me to stream.

Previous Guilds: I have never been attached to any guild in particular, I have just passed through them without much interaction, as I have said I am only now aware of the entertainment I can get out of these aspects.

Are you applying to other guilds currently? Yes, I’m very focused on being a raider in Legion and want to sort that out, by opening up as many opportunities as possible. However, after reading information found on your website and Wow Progress page, I would love to be a part of yours.

Previous Bosses killed: On Heroic, “Hellfire Assault”, Iron Reaver, Kormrok, “Hellfire High Council”, Kilrogg Deadeye, Gorefiend and Xhul’horac

Favourite Encounter: I enjoy the fight Kilrogg, since it is more than just dealing damage to the boss

What bosses have you found the most challenging? The fight with Iron Reaver proved to be rather difficult, due to the vast amount of aoe damage that is outputted

If you could be one boss who would it be and why? Illidan, he just looks so cool 

Do you have a working headset and Mic? Absolutely, I have no issue speaking up

Do you have an authenticator? No I do not, however I can if that is a problem

What achievement are you proudest to have accomplished? Make Love, Not Warcraft  :) Not exactly hard, but pleasant

Do you know anyone in DotU? I’m good friends with someone called Kharne, who recently left the guild. Other than that, no.

What do you find the most rewarding in game? I enjoy overcoming a difficult enemy/boss

What do you find the most frustrating? Lack of communication, even on simple things working together is so much better

Is insisting on mature language in guildchat…? I would say excellent
    Should questions like this be taken serious at all? Yes, since it tells you a lot about a person  ;D

About your character

Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Wisp/advanced
    Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Yxp8yzb9BDWah2XP - I have recorded these logs to highlight a few things about my gameplay. I treated the run as if it were a raid and here is also a link to a recording I made during the fights so you can actually see my gameplay . Obviously I am not going to dominate some of the others in the raid however I would like to show you what I could bring to the raid. My add prioritization is something I’m very proud of and shows in the logs. I am not a braindead dps with tunnel vision. You can also see that I brought flasks and alike, being prepared is something I find very important. I believe I am also fairly competent when it comes to my rotation, very little downtime and I know when to use each ability to be most effective.

Have you ever swapped mains – I originally started playing as a hunter, then changed to a dk, but then returned to a different hunter in WoD

About your computer

Specs
       GPU  –  R9 280x
       CPU  –  Fx-8350

Internet connection - 150Mb/s Down  10Mb/s Up

Do you click anything? – Only targets

Other Stuff:

Attendance – I believe I will be able to attend all of your raid nights, however if I ever come across a problem I will always communicate it across.

Any other comments - I have been looking at your raid logs, you seem very stable which is something I am looking for. I don’t want to fall into the trap of joining collapsing guilds as I hear about so often and from what I can tell, this looks like the place for me.

Do you have any questions for us?
    Will your guild operate in the same way when it comes to Legion? How soon will raiding begin after Legion launches? Any advice for improving my gameplay?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Will.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:34:24 PM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Wisp's Application
    « Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:15:47 PM »
    Thanks for the application Will!

I'd assume we'll start raiding as soon as we have enough of lvl 110's raid ready =)

I added you ingame to have a chat, see you online!

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Wisp's Application
    « Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 08:57:10 PM »
    Add me on bnet: Moykkymoo#2852