• Total Topics: 2755
  • Online Today: 5
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8
Total: 8

Author Topic: Guild meet  (Read 12758 times)

bullrash

• Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Guild meet
    « on: January 30, 2012, 02:51:11 PM »
    Hey ppl i have been talking to astor and we think its time for another guild meet.  we was talking about bucharest as we seem to have about 8 guildies from there.  this is just to see if ppl are interested if they are we can start talking dates.

Cheers Bull
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 03:21:16 PM by bullrash »

Dirky

• Raid Planner Admin |
    • Forum Abomination
  • Re: Guild meet
    « Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:20:54 PM »
    why always so far :)
    I prefer holland.

krzysio

• Forum Abomination
    « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 05:21:23 PM »
    Warsaw is the best place to meet! :D and we have Euro 2012 soon! :P

Tireath

• Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 06:35:13 PM »
    agree with Krzy!

Astoriculus

• Forum Lich
    « Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »
    Euro 2012 means too many people, expensive flights and fully booked hotels. Bucharest == great beer at great prices, great places to go and spend your time and awesome women :P

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »
    I'm usually not impossible when it comes to guild meets. Bucharest is fine with me. All depends on when

Fanebabanu

• Forum Necromancer
    « Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 03:02:08 PM »

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »
    Hey!

Let's resurrect this topic. It's about time for a new meet since the last one was two years ago (or was it even longer) in Brighton. I think Bucharest is still a good suggestion. How many from that area would show up and how many would be willing to travel? Any ideas about other locations where a good amount of dotu'ers live close by?

Sweden is always possible but we had a few meets in Sweden already so it would be nice with a change. I'm thinking early may as a possible time.

Is Bullrash and Astor who originally started the thread still up for it?

Tireath

• Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 02:52:17 PM »
    Although not many ppl live here (only me, Armir, Ellajah and Scallnar) I think Cracow, Poland is a nice place too. We are localised in the middle of Europe making the travel more or less equal for everybody. Lots of cheap airlines have their flights here, and because Cracow is visited by huge amounts of foreigners there is a huge accomodation base from cheap hostels to 5 star hotels. Besides city is beautiful with lots of historic sites to visit. And the most important part with todays course of euro to PLN - 1 normal beer in pub is around 1,5 euro, and 1 good quality beer (brewed in Cracow) is around 2,2 euro. Also this good quality beers are also served like this
    . In the city centre alone is like gazilion pubs, night clubs, restaurants and so on. I've just checked Ryanair offer and flight from Sztokholm Skavsta to Kraków at 1st of may, and back from Cracow to Sztokholm Skavsta at 8th of may would cost with around 73 euros (it was just a quick random search). So it's really cheap imo. I propably wouldn't be able to attend the meeting if it was in Bucharest or somewhere, prolly due to my next semester is the toughetst, and during long weekend in may (in Poland 1st and 3rd may are national holidays) I would prolly be spending at some designs or some other stuff, so it would be really hard for me to leave. Although if the metting took place here I would make sure to have some free time to meet with you ppl ;). And I think my city has a lot to offer!

bullrash

• Forum Frost Wyrm
    « Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 03:39:33 PM »
    im still liking the idea of a guild meet.  ;D    the reason bucharest was the suggested was that astor and 6 or 7 other ppl live there, but im ok with cracow aswell.  might even be better for me as i am low on cash

krzysio

• Forum Abomination
    « Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »
    craCOW is very good idea! Even i can meet you there! :> it's only 3-5 hrs from Warsaw  for example by train :)

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »
    I wouldnt mind cracow at all. It's defo cheaper than flying to bucharest from stockholm. Would any of the romanians be able to go to cracow as well?

Boxer

• Forum Lich
    « Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 09:40:27 PM »
    We are here 10ppl i think, me,Astor,Fane,Tuten,Escro,Tonku,Nisere, Wux,Ghiespea,Neocronos :D

Edit : I wish to see Cracow ,also i wish to see Stockholm as well but i dont think i can go anywere this year.
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:31:59 PM by Boxer »

deafknight

• SmiteLord of the Shrimps!
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 07:14:53 AM »
    i might come, depending on the date ;)

i could start also by meeting our two romanians guildies that have invaded paris, thou :)

Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

higgo

• Officer / Site Admin |
    • Forum Lich
    « Reply #14 on: February 05, 2013, 08:25:15 AM »
    10 people already in the same spot is a big argument of course but at the same time we should try to get as many people that havnt already met eachother together as possible. That's usually more fun. On the other hand, yea, 10 people is a strong argument. For me its definitely more expensive and takes way longer to get to bucharest but I'll go if we decide thats a better option. And hell yea ofc you should go Deaf that would be very cool  :D