Dawn of the Undead - Turalyon EU
Guild General Section => Recruitment => Topic started by: Ambrase on February 24, 2017, 03:00:21 PM
1) name, class, level, spec, alts
I have many alts, but currently i'm only playing with warlock, not 110 level though.
2) where are you from and how old are you?
Moscow, Russia, 28
3) If you could be one boss who would it be and why?
I don't want to be the guy killed by thousands of people. :)
So Michael Morhaime.
4) Do you have an authenticator?
5) What achievement are you proudest to have acomplished?
1st kill of Kel'thuzad on my server. It was pretty fun feeling i would say.
6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them?
Just random one. I joined to buy items for my alt :)
7) Do you know anyone in DotU?
8 ) Is insisting on mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally someone who wont take it anymore b) cramping your style c) censorship and the officers should get a sense of humor?
I don't care actually. I don't want to hear yells or smth like that in voice chat though.
9) should questions like these be taken serious at all?
10) do you really want to join dotu or did you get rejected everywhere else?
If you will move this question up. You may just skip whole application of people who chose second option. Time saving :)
Just few questions from me:
1)Will i be able to get tank spot in your raids?
2)Does all in raid have enchants+gems+flasks during the raid?
3)How much percent of ppl have near 100% attendance in your raids?
Hi, thanks for the application!
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/turalyon/Dawn+of+the+Undead , just incase you missed the info there :)
1) We are not currently looking for tanks as we have 3 main tanks and couple dps players who can switch to tank when needed.
Also we got 3 active warriors raiding at the moment, thus warriors marked as low.
2) Yes, this is pretty much the only thing we require from people joining raids, that they take care of their raiding toon.
3) Hard question as exact number of our raiders is not set in stone, but we got roughly 10 people at 100% attendance, tanks, healers and couple dps.
If you are interested of more a dps role and happy to tank and fill in only when needed, or if you got more questions, you can add me for a chat on bnet: Moykkymoo#2852.
But if its more of a guaranteed tank spot you were looking for, i'm affraid we cant offer that at the moment.
Since your character has moved server I shall assume you found another guild, so good luck.