• Total Topics: 2773
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Canceling subscription  (Read 67 times)

Dirky

• Raid Planner Admin |
  • Forum Abomination
  • Canceling subscription
    « on: July 12, 2017, 09:39:51 AM »
    Hi All,

I've decided to cancel my subscription. It will end on the 7th of september, so I'll still be around for a couple of months.
    Last weeks you might already noticed that I haven't been online a lot. More and more I had to drag myself to the computer to play (and grind for this or grind for that). So after more than a decade, I think this will be the final end. Most likely to never return.

Don't worry about the raid planner. It will stay online and I will remain available for problems and adaptations. You can always reach me by pm or by email.
    Also mumble will stay online. Just let me know if you decide to use discord instead.

I wish you all the very best. Maybe post some kill video's, so I can check them out. And maybe we'll meet again in another game.

Now the hunt begins for another game that can spark my interest.

Dirky out.

Hack

• Code Monkey |
    • Forum Lich
  • Re: Canceling subscription
    « Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »
    Hey Dirky,

Was thinking a couple of weeks ago that I had not seen you online as much recently. Think this game does it with us all, we play, we enjoy, we get bored, we leave... and then for some reason or other we end up looking at it a year or two later and come back for a few weeks before wandering. If you're unlucky however you come back and stay for longer than you expected....

See you in a year or so's time when we drag you back to the raidplanner to fix a bug Blizzard make in the Api and you think about logging in again ;)

Cheers for doing the raidplanner, loads of work went into that and I still say you could earn some cash if was opened up for other guilds to use! :)

All the best buddy :D
    Hack, Ryot, Hackmage, Mooer, Asylum, Hackster, Slinkee, Boneyman..
    Back and still being a sucky Arms warrior!