• Total Topics: 2839
  • Online Today: 26
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 9
Total: 10

Author Topic: Caru, Rogue Social Application [Rejected]  (Read 285 times)

Caru

• Forum Acolyte
  • Caru, Rogue Social Application [Rejected]
    « on: May 12, 2017, 11:38:26 AM »
    Hi there! I spoke to Jopriestess about joining the guild as a social after asking around in Trade chat. This character is an alt and I did mention this, my mains reside on alliance and was looking for a home to chat and do things with when I'm online! I did see the section while applying that stated you don't accept alts, but I'm hoping that isn't the case for socials!

Anyway, on to the questions.

1) Name: Caru, Class: Rogue, Level: Within a hour or so of writing this application I will be 110, Spec: Subtlety, Main: Carew@Turalyon, other notable alts are Carí@Turalyon, Paxxar@Turalyon, Nepthys@Turalyon

2) Location/Where I'm from: England

3) What boss would I be: General Nazgrim, went out doing what he thought was right, eventually brought back to continue kicking ass!

4) Do I have an authenticator: No, due to bad experiences with one I do not use them

5) What achievement am I most proud of? Gladiator title achievement! Proof here: http://www.arenajunkies.com/user/201624-paxxar/

6) My current guild: Blooded, I don't currently have any wish to leave them, simply seeking a home for my rogue on horde to enjoy some company!

7) Do I know anyone in DOTU: Nope, I've only spoken to Jopriestess so far!

8.) Mature language not being allowed in guild chat: I can understand the rule, I'll do my best to stick to it!

9) Should these questions be taken seriously at all: Don't get introspective on me now, but I suppose these questions at best can only be taken at face value, so it requires you the viewer to have an amount of trust in me, the writer!

10) Do I really want to join or not: I haven't applied anywhere else, and from my chat with Jopriestess this seems like the guild that best suits what I'd like to be doing on this side project, so yes I would like to join!

I don't think my armoury will achieve much, so enjoy a picture of my currently dozing dog instead!
    https://gyazo.com/bd8bbe1ce3304dec5ccffdc031f5c376
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:39:47 AM by ug »

ug

• Forum Abomination
  • Re: Caru, Rogue Social Application
    « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 04:02:54 PM »
    Thanks for Application, an Officer will have a chat with you in-game.

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Caru, Rogue Social Application [Rejected]
    « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
    If you decide to leave the Ally scum and join the Horde, do let us know!  :P

Rejected for now!