• Total Topics: 2798
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 83
  • (October 12, 2016, 11:10:05 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Author Topic: Benevolent/Harjawaldar application! [Accepted]  (Read 175 times)

Benevolent

• Forum Acolyte
  • Benevolent/Harjawaldar application! [Accepted]
    « on: July 30, 2017, 08:23:23 PM »
    Hello mighty Dawn of the Undead!

1) Benevolent, Restoration/Elemental Shaman - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/benevolent

and/or

Harjawaldar, Arms/Protection Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/turalyon/harjawaldar

I've been playing both of these characters alot and so it's difficult for me to consider one of them my main ;). However I am able to pick the character that seem more fit for your current raid team and also jump in on the other character if necessary.
    2) My name is Harald, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Sweden!
    3) I would probably choose to be Emperor Dagran Thaurissan just because he's wielding the awesome Ironfoe and also because I simply love the Blackrock Depths!
    4) I do have an authenticator, yes.
    5) I'm running on a fairly new account so I haven't got it today, but doing the Zul'Aman bear run back in the Burning Crusade was alot of fun and also something I look back on with pride.
    6) Whats your current guild and why do you want to leave them? Malevolent, I am leaving because our raiding has come to a complete standstill and the guild is no longer trying to recruit.
    7) I know Aleh!  8)
    8 ) Is insisting on  mature language in guildchat: a) excellent! Finally  someone who wont take it anymore!
    9) should questions like these be taken serious at all? I mean, goats are the most badass creatures ever...
    10) I have no intention of looking towards any other guilds at all and have not applied to any other guilds either. I have gotten a sense that your guild has a nice atmosphere and also sensible players and therefore I would like to be a part of your community!
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:14:02 AM by Moykky »

Moykky

• Officer |
    • Forum Frost Wyrm
  • Re: Benevolent/Harjawaldar application!
    « Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 11:22:27 PM »
    Thanks for the application, i added you in game for a quick chat, talk to you soon :)